Day 8: Pere and Maria survive the Wildcard vote
Pere and Maria have survived today’s wildcard vote after their fellow housemates wrongly guessed who the real wildcard housemates are.
Today Big Brother has summoned all the housemates into the diary room one by one and asked them to vote the two housemates, a male and female who they think are the wildcards. Below is how each housemate has voted;
- Whitemoney voted Pere and Liquorose
- Princess voted Yerins and Beatrice
- Niyi voted Jaypaul and Liquorose
- Arin voted Jaypaul and Liquorose
- Jaypaul voted Emmanuel and Beatrice
- Cross voted Jaypaul and Liquorose
- Angel voted Jaypaul and Liquorose
- Saga voted Jaypaul and Liquorose
- Tega voted Emmanuel and Saskay
- Emmanuel voted Jaypaul and Liquorose
- Liquorose voted Yerins and Beatrice
- Yerins voted Yousef and Princess
- Sammie voted Yerins and Beatrice
- Jackie B voted Yerins and Beatrice
- Saskay voted Yerins and Liquorose
- Nini voted Jaypaul and Liquorose
- Yousef voted Jaypaul and Beatrice
- Beatrice voted JayPaul and Arin
- Boma voted Yerins and Beatrice
- Peace voted Jaypaul and Liquorose
READ: Big Brother Naija 2021 ‘Season 6’ Full Sponsors List
On the other hand, the true wildcard housemates, Pere and Maria were asked by Big Brother to instead vote two housemates who they thought might correctly identify them as the wildcards. Below is how the real wildcard housemates Pere and Maria voted;
- Maria voted Jaypaul and Whitemoney
- Pere voted Jaypaul and Whitemoney
So the result of today’s wildcard vote was concluded with majority of the housemates voting Jaypaul and Liquorose as the wildcard housemates, they were completely wrong.
Only Whitemoney was able to at least guess one wildcard housemate correct, he voted Pere. Majority of the other housemates were mistaken by the three gossip girls Peace, Arin and Nini.
READ: Big Brother Naija 2021 ‘Season 6’ House Photos
This simply means that the real wildcards, Pere and Maria are now staying inside the house and are also playing the game for the ₦90 grand prize.
So what do you think about the wildcard vote?
Vote white money